Power Factor Saver

link image

How to save electricity up to 50% without breaking the law.

Hello everyone! What auspicious. Today I want to tell you about a Legal way to save on electricity bills!


I have been an electrician for over 15 years. From my experience I see people trying to make the meter slow down in many ways. Since using magnets Use a piece of paper to insert it in Use some paper clips But if being caught by the Electricity Authority Certified to be saddle fine at all.


I love my job very much. My friends know it. So they often brought me anything related to electricity. My birthday was earlier this year One friend bought me a piggy bank in the form of an electric meter. And another friend gave me an item Which I think is a very special gift, Power Factor Saver!

This is the link to the official website of this energy-saving device.....





Post a Comment

0 Comments